LOTR Metal Numenor Warrior with spear and shield

 Hi!

I've just finished painting a classic, old model of a Numenor Warrior with spear and shield.

This is one of the first miniatures that I ever had contact with, and I think that the year was 2002.

Back then nobody known how to paint miniatures on high level, so now that I'm an adult and I know how to paint, I really like to finally make the miniatures that I played with as a kid look nice.

Here he is.

He was fully painted with a brush and Pro Acryl paints from Monument Hobbies, but in the tutorial is also a list of Vallejo alternatives for the colors that I used.

The tutorial is available on my patreon, here: https://www.patreon.com/posts/warrior-of-114171564

Numenor Warrior with a spear and shield








Numenor Warrior miniature

 

Comments