Golden Shoulder pad trailer

 Hello!

Today I would like to share with you a trailer of a video tutorial about painting golden Shoulder pad of my version of Terminator Chaplain Tarentus . After Kyria Draxus on which I tried to catch spirit of 80's scifi illustrations and crazy colors of the 90's I decided to paint Tarentus in as grim way as I can. That's why the miniature has much darker and paler color then usually. I also decided to limit colors as much as it's possible. I want him to look like personification of darkness and gold.

At this moment you can find on www.patreon.com/flameonminiatures a video tutorial about painting his shoulder pad and a PDF step-by-step tutorial about painting the front of the miniature.

Stay tuned because more materials are on it's way!

Regards

Flameon




Comments