Magnus The Red wip

Hello,
today I would like to share with you wip photos of my biggest project ever.
I started painting this miniature over a year ago and now I'm very close to the end, but while there is not much left to paint, I'm painting his wings in freehand way. By that I meand that his wings have feathers, but they are flat, and I'm painting on them structure of a real feathers, and that is taking for ever. I never had to work with anything like that but I'm working on it every week and I'm slowly getting there.
I hope you like it :)

You can read pdf and watch video tutorials about creating this miniature on:  www.patreon.com/flameonminiatures







Comments

  1. Hi, I am a big fan of your work and notice that you run a Patreon, could you comment on the following post about using GW miniatures in video tutorials - it's a copyright issue we are all trying to solve.

    http://www.coolminiornot.com/forums/...read.php?67281

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment